- 4 horn peppers (red o yellow)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Roast the peppers in oven or in steamy, as has the habit.
- Clean the peppers, and chop very fine, I use the electric grinder.
- Weigh them and put them in a saucepan, heat careful not boil.
- When already hot ARE add sugar, the amount is half the weight of peppers.
- Continue cooking and add a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- The cooking time will depend on the water giving off the peppers, have I had about 15 minutes, I like the thick jam, but keep in mind that generally thicken upon cooling.
If the jam is to conserve, store in glass jars boiled for 20 minutes to sterilize, fill to the top, seal the bottle upside down and put about 12 hours to make the vacuum themselves without having to re-boil.
This jam is delicious with cheese of goat cheese with diced Manchego cheese or cheese spreads.